For all customer queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your name and account number.
For all other questions or offers, please email us on email@example.com.
Placing Bets and Settlement
|Leg||Stake||Odd||Outcome on stake amount of Ghs 3|
A handicap is a head start given to a selection expressed in goals/points/sets/frames etc. depending on the type of the competition. The handicap is offered by the bookmaking company and it can be “positive” (1), “negative” (-1) and “zero”. For example, if you made a bet on “Handicap 1(2)” on a football match, this means you allowed Team 1 a 2 - goal ‘head start’.
- If the match ends 1-1, then adding the handicap will produce a score of 3-1 and the bet will win.
- If the match ends 0-3, then adding the handicap will produce a score of 2-3 and the bet will lose.
- If the match ends 0-2, then adding the handicap will produce a score of 2-2 and the bet will result in a push (stakes returned).
- If the handicap is “negative”, you need to subtract rather than add.
Here are a few other examples of a handicap:
- Bet W1 Handicap (-1) can win only when the home team wins the match by two goals.
- Bet W2 Handicap (1) can win only when the away team does not lose the match (draw or victory of the away team).
- Bet X Handicap (1) can win only when the home team wins the match by one goal (or when the away team loses by one goal).
- Bet X Handicap (-1) can win only when the home team loses the match by one goal (if the away team wins by one goal).
- Bet W1 Handicap (-2) can win only when the home team wins the match by three goals. Bet W2 Handicap (2) can win only in the following result of the match:
The victory of the home team by one goal
Any victory by the away team.
- Bet X Handicap (2) can win only when the home team wins by two goals.
- Bet X Handicap (-2) can win only when the home team loses by two goals (or the away team wins by two goals).
Before you confirm a bet, you can cancel it in the betslip and not place the bet. However, once you have confirmed the bet in the betslip your bet is accepted and can no longer be cancelled.
Matches are considered to be completed for betting purposes, if they have been interrupted and not finished in the official time specified in points 6 and 7 of the Terms and Conditions, and if the time played is at least the following:
- Soccer – 90 min
- Futsal (duration 2 x 20 minutes.) - 35 minutes
- Futsal (duration 2 x 25 minutes.) - 45 minutes
- Basketball NBA (National Basketball Association) – 43 min
- Eurobasketball – 35 min
- Hockey NHL (National Hockey League) – 55 min
- Bandy – 60 min.
- Eurohockey – 50 min
- American football – 55 min
- Baseball- 5 periods (innings) Handball – 50 min.
Our Live bets will keep you in suspense until the end of the sports event. Hundreds of fans simultaneously make bets in real time. The odds of bets are dynamic and change depending on the course of the sports event. Simultaneously, detailed information, such as the expired time, the current score, quantity of the yellow and red cards shown, etc. is displayed in real time. Live bets are available not only for soccer games but also for other sports events, such as tennis, Formula 1, American football, ice hockey, skiing, etc.
This may occur because of the following reasons:
- Technical problems (interruption of the broadcast during (live) games, software failure, power cuts, etc.).
- Busy time periods.
- High level of interest in a sports game/match or an event.
- Congestion of a network provider.
- Speed of completion of the sport or event. For example, a tennis game is an event with a very fast outcome, the quantity of bets is high, therefore changes in odds are frequent.
As the results are generated in a completely random manner with no possibility of manipulation, you always get fair results.